question for the group

re: if you could only have one source of stock info., IBD would have to
be it....

re:The articles are invaluable...stocks like Cisco appeared several
times before they hit $20 in the new

Dick

For me It gave me a great overall picture, I'm still digesting it after
reading it for several months!
Besides, the articles on the National Education Assoc. are worth the
price of the yearly subscription alone. I won't get into politics, but
the NEA amazed me at its shenanigans...

The overall option pricings is helping me get an insight into how those
work, and I am just really glad I got the subscription.

Wayne