Re: Usefulness of IBD

Al, I used to use TC2000, which is a great little program and has some
unique features.  However, about a year ago I switched to Quotes Plus and
have never regretted the move.  The program is less expensive than tc2k,
provides much more versatile scanning abilities, and their staff are
knowledgeable, helpful, very pleasant and they listen to suggestions.  I am
currently one of the beta testers for a new version which will have even
more features and s/b available in the new year.  I would not put off
buying until then, however, since the current program is well worth it.
Indeed, I have just renewed my subscription for version 1 for another 6
months.  I expect that the fee will be prorated when the new version is
released in final form.

If interested, download the demo from http://www.quotes-plus.com, and visit
the SI site at http://207.183.153.206/~wsapi/investor/Subject-9637

(nope, I don't work for them.  I don't even live in the same country!)

doug