Re: Usefulness of IBD

At 01:43 PM 12/3/97 -0600, Al Taglavore wrote:
>I am in the market for an end of day data vendor.  I am using Dow Jones
>News Retrieval Service now.  I have attempted to subscribe to Reuters Data
>Trend Service, but find their people abusive and I have doubts concerning
>the integrity of their personnel.  Usually, I have found that personnel's
>attitudes reflect the company.  Can anyone suggest a data service they are
>satisfied with?
>
>Thank you
>
>Al Taglavore

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Al -

	I've been with Telescan for over seven years, sometimes also using
Prodigy, Dow Jones or Dial Data and found them my personal best.  As with
any data vendor, sometimes there were situations where data had to be
re-loaded the next day, not much of a problem for me, given that I accept
that nothing is perfect.

	Of course, Telescan offers much more than End of Day and Historical data,
but not everyone wants the other things that they offer, so the do have a
data-only price of $29.95 per month for unlimited use.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/