Brokers for Canadian natural resource stocks?

Mac,

I'm sending this to the Lists because I'm sure others had the same
problem.  The Chart is history now but I think it is important we know
how to open these Charts.  If I can figure out how to save it as a
.bmt all this won't be necessary.

To give this thing a fair test I went to MS Charts and deleted my
Energy Service.mwc. I tried opening it directly and got the eternal
hour glass and had to resort to the three key routine.  I went back
and did a single right finger click, Linked to Navigator and saved it
to hard disk in the holding file I use.  MS opened as did the Chart.

This is Chris most helpful contribution to solving this problem.

OK... Came through very nicely. But just to make sure everyone follows
> the concept.
>
> We have to make sure that the data file FSESX is located as MetaStock
> in the following directory:
>
> C:\MS\FT\XPORT
>
> Then just follow the directions up above.  The path is hard coded into
> the .mwc file.  Any ASCII / HEX viewer will reveal the location.
>
> -= Chris ß =-

I saved it to my Download Folder, but it should open from the EMail if
you "Link to Navigator" or whatever Browser you use.  Let know how it
goes and Happy Thanksgiving.

Did all of the Santas open up??