Re: Brokers for Canadian natural resource stocks?

Thanks for the info==will contact them tomorrow.   My poor ol' 1987
program has  provisions  for recompiling or recalulating in case of
erroneous data, but guess they never anticipated that , unlike stocks,
indexes would ever split..  As a last resort, I can save what I have on
disk; start a new chart from 24 Nov  and chalk up one for economic
progrss.  T.C.