Discount brokers

Did anyone notice the halving of OEX prices on 24 Nov--from 926.98 on 21
Nov to 454.65  on the 24th?  Even my stockbroker was surprised.  Sure
messes up years of charts.  Right Time Stock Program has no provision for
splitting an index.  No explanation from  Dow Jones News Retrieval,
either.   The regular "stock programs" have for provisions for
accounting for splits-- as you all know.  But, when it simply isn't in
the program-- beats the heck out of me.  Guess two of my oldie programs
have just bit the dust.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!  T.C.