Re: Oscillator and Trend Following Indicator Integration?

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:14:05 EST, DanMartinz wrote:

>When it comes to computers few, if anyone, on this listserv is more
>knowledgeable than I am......

Daniel,

uMmmm, uMmmmm,

I run a BBS (WildCat) on Technical Analysis for my local SIG group.
Had a Novell Network, now NT; was ArcNet, now Ethernet, at home with 4
PC and a server.....

Started with CP/M, 8" floppies, Altair>Cromemco>Apple>IBM 64K> then
the whole upgrade scene.....

All my PC's are home built. The main system is a dual Pentium Pro /
SCSI, NT system.

Nuff said....

-= Chris ß =- Sysop $CentS Technical Analysis BBS
Not on AOL, but NetCom, T1 in office environment
No reply needed, neither will I reply....