Re: Oscillator and Trend Following Indicator Integration?

As far as I know you can't do that. You could however create a binary
wave with what you are trying to do in terms of vertical lines. It
wouldn't be exact, but you could then drag the price into this BW
window. Price on one side. BW on the other side. Just an idea
Harley