Re: Hi.

Yes the IRL program can filter about 235 types of information and one of is volume. For my part I prefer to analyze stocks that have monthly volumes that exceed twenty times fifty times my position amount in shares. This gives me a comfort factor of being more able to sell within a reasonable time. Each person can adjust this minimum threshold for filtering. Of course the AAII data is not timely as downloaded each day as someone pointed out to me in a past letter.
John Sellers
Torrance CA
United States of America