Open Energy

I agree this listserv is for discussion on TA.  All I did was make a 3 line
prediction about computers.  I was the one criticized BTW.  I think we've
heard enough about computer expertise.  Let's try to kill this subject once
and for all.  I will not answer any more emails concerning this subject, for
or against.

Daniel.