Re: Metastock Industry Group Data Management

Re Harley's comments and the Ralph Amapora lecture. The analysis is
correct. World wide there was a surge for the past year in the secondary
stocks and a move away from blue chips.

Unfortunately the world is still basically bullish on the markets. The true
fear has not yet begun to bite. That is one reason why there has to be
another major down trend, to shake out the stale bulls.

Problem. Yes we are to have a correction. But to what???
The move since 1992, since the 1987 crash, the full move from 1974, or to
the whole recovery from 1940?? What are we going to correct? This where
Elliott helps.
Regards
Dr Clive Roffey