Another boring chart post

Al recently wrote in response to Cliff Roffey....

>3. "Problem.  Yes we are to have a correction."
     Has this not been so since the beginning of time?  I have a chart US
stock market since 1928 hanging in my office.  I look and see the direction
is up.

I see that missing the move is more costly than not being in the markets. <

How right you are, Al.  It seems everybody is trying to predict or
second-guess the various markets.  I say "get invested and always stay
invested."

Using figures recently issued by a popular and well know money manager,
history shows there is no wrong time to make an investment in the stock
market.  If a person started in 1987 and had made a $10,000 investment on the
market high in each of the past ten years, he would have $206,703.  If he
made that same $10,000 investment each year on the market lows, he would have
$263,480.  Not that much difference overall.

Being out of the market is the biggest risk.....which is where people
generally are when trying to predict the market's next move.  I think it is
very ironic.

Jerry