Re: Sending charts

I have been a subscriber for a couple of weeks, a period that has seen
Southeast Asian markets eroded, circuit breakers tripped in Sao Paulo and
Rio de Janeiro and severe coughing spasms in the European and North
American markets. When I would expect the subscribers to this list to be
buzzing with excitement and comment, we have had nothing but tedious
discussion on whether charts should or should not be sent. For me at least,
the discussion is made even less interesting by the fact that I am yet to
see a chart on this list!

I might as well add my two cents worth: I look forward to receiving charts
from other subscribers!  I am a neophyte at technical analysis and hope to
learn from those who are experienced.

One gentleman suggested that the list be split in two, one with and the
other without charts.  This seems very sensible and it may be the only
solution since those for and those against charts appear equally split. In
the meantime, can we agree that all that can be said on this subject has
been said and get back to the exciting stuff of market trends?

Brian Upsher
Calgary