Re: MS 6.5 Data CD

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">Hello everyone :-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">As I see it, this all depend on
how much you want to pay</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">for your downloading. Personally
I have a computer from</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">1993, 33 mhz, modem 28 800
bps.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">To follow the speed of today, I
have to&nbsp; purchase a card,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">16 550 UART. This will make the
speed available to</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">57 600 - 115 200 bps. (in DOS
you can see which UART</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">your computer is running. Give
the command MSD).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">To download a chart will only
take some seconds.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">Hope this helps.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman">:-)
Marianne</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Nov 12 21:42:08 1997