Re: Options Trading Discussion Group

Mr. Manasco,

I am here to learn as much as possible about the MetaStock Technical
Analysis Program.  This includes formula construction, efficient use of
explorer models and system tests.  These functions can increase one's
trading proficiency.  MY reason for being here is NOT to read what each
persons chart interpretations are.  I ask you to give thought to what would
happen to this list group if 35 or 50 of us were to send our charts to the
list.  When the dust settled, the list would be reduced to 35 or 50
"chartists" who would spend most of their time charting and analyzing, and
have very little time for trading or investing.

Al Taglavore