Re: Sending charts

i have been using "smar1 communications- netracer" for 9 month and able
to access all the various sites without any problems.
my only cost was a one time purchase of their software & service set up
($89.90 + $10.00 s&h) and never had to pay another penny.
the connections are local phone numbers with nationwide availability.
(e-mail is also included).
they are having a 2 week nationwide new customer drive & are currently
completing a massive increase in equipment.
anyone interested, e-mail me & i will give further info.

mike.

e-mail: michael.arnoldi@xxxxxxxx