Re: Options Trading Discussion Group

The reason I'm VERY reluctant to talk about what I'm doing is because I
don't want to be responsible for what other people may do.  I don't want to
have any kind of ethical responsibility to inform the list if I see that I'm
wrong on the industry and stock trend and get out of my position.

I also think that the specific trades that I'm up to are not of interest to
most members of the list.  (That's why I've mostly only talked generally
about what I'm doing.)  I already feel like I talk too much on this list.
But I've found that, like Jim Greening, I understand what I'm doing better
if I write about it.

Caveat emptor.

I've made a couple other commitments to the list for over the weekend.  But
I'll try to make time to put on my smoking jacket <g> to list out the S&P
industry topping patterns that appear to be relatively new tops or are (as
yet) unrepentantly bullish.  A stock that I've bought puts on today is Molex
(MOLX).  It's in the Electrical Components industry (SPTKCD).  My thought is
that Molex has just begun to break again.  (Compare SPTKCD with SPFURN and
MOLX with MLHR.)

I'm not completely bearish.  It was in the process of browsing the S&P
industry indices that I noticed the Biotechnology industry pattern and
looked for what was causing the recent strength in it.  I'm long Amgen
(AMGN) calls today.

Now what will happen is that by writing about what I'm doing I've jinxed it
and the market will say that "Steve thinks he knows what he's doing and
needs to be taken care of today..." <g>

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx