Re: Sending charts

Al

I appreciate the need for discussion on trading and investing. But I am
here to learn charting and spend time analyzing charts. That's what I
thought the Metastock list was about. At least it used to be that way.

I want to know how people are using Metastock to trade better. I have
several years experience trading but would like to strengthen my
technical analysis skills. Jim and Harvey (and several other people)
send charts out that I look at and hopefully this will broaden my
technical analysis knowledge.

A question for everyone - do we need to split this list into two parts,
one for charts and one for general discussion? I for one would subscribe
to both lists?

John Manasco