Re: Online Stock Orders

I couldn't even log into E-trade today between the hours of 6:30am &
11:00am PST, and I'm using a T-1 line, which is a very fast network
connection as opposed to a modem line. By the time I could get connected,
the market had advanced so much I wasn't able to take advantage of the
earlier discounts.

I have had problems like this in the past with E-trade, and was thinking
about switching to Datek, or more reliable service. I think my mind is made
up. E-Trade SUCKS! By the way, E-trades phone system was just as busy.

How did the other on-line brokers fair today? Did anyone else experience
similar problems?

David Radtke

 (Embedded
 image moved   metastock-list @ metastock.com