Re: Key reversals

Jerry,

Volume does not always follow the trend. This is referred to as a
divergence, and it can be a key indication of what is to come!

The stocks you observed showed a sharp drop in price accompanied by low
volume, during a strong bull market. Add it all up and you get the rebound
we had today! On the other-hand when specific stocks experience a sharp
decrease in price with heavy volume, they are more likely to continue their
downtrend.

I had been short SLOT for about a week, and covered yesterday. SLOT is an
example of a stock that was declining on heavy volume.

David Radtke

 (Embedded
 image moved   metastock-list @ metastock.com
 to file:      10/28/97 03:52 PM