Key reversals

I reviewed most of the stocks in my data base after Monday's collapse and
noted the large majority were down sharply but on no pick up in volume.  In
many cases, the volume dropped well below the daily average.

Then I reviewed them again after Tuesday's rebound and discovered most had
huge volume increases and closed up after earlier lows...key reversals.

I would appreciate hearing from others what they saw.  Not so much about the
key reversal day on Tuesday, but the action their stocks had on
Monday.....the low volume on a sharp down day.

I always believed that volume followed the trend.  Any comments?

Jerry