What! a buy signal !

I got a Brady Break out buy signal on IOM today 10/20.  Given a recent
break upwards and the chart formation of a  neckline ( it's not
necessailry a inverse head and shoulders) break out , I can see it moving
up to 34.

I think Jim G has this in his porfolio, still holding long? Selling calls
against it? Maybe I'll buy one..

I am still long on GE and TMX.

The rest of the market, not sure, but some selected stocks I looked at
are not being confimed on the downside by On Balance Volume.  I want to
wait another  week to make sure there is  weekly confirmation on weekly
indicators.  However, we need a pullback, let's get it over with!