First posting

Greetings all. The header said I'm supposed to describe my trading with a
first posting. Well, I trade any and all equities. I rely heavily on neural
networks and gentic algorithms as well as some chart formation recognition
software. I also use some homebrew software for chaos/fractal geometry
calculations as well as use homebrew software for wavelets to remove noise
from time series. I'd like to say I'm good with analysis and stock selection
but it might all be luck. I took a very large position in NCTI when it was
around 0.62 and am now a gleeful camper. I'm going to use technical analysis
to decide when to get out. I also will buy issues strictly on fundamentals.

  In any event, is it possible to export some data from MS 6.5 to, say,
Excel, do some calcs and then re-import the calcs BACK to MS to use in
either the explorer or trading system generator? I suspect no but MS never
ceases to surprise me.

Good hunting

Jim
When all else fails try logic