Re: question and comment

I use the Metastock L. William's  formulas that came with 6.0, but haven't seen anything to do with
open interest. I'm using a simple formula that subtracts today's open interest from yesterday's.
Doesn't help much since telecscan has gaps in their open interest data. I can send it to you if you
like. Public sentiment is the William's Acc/Dis formula.
Carlin