question and comment

Question:  Does anyone follow Larry Williams' techniques using Metastock?  If
so do you have or have you obtained the Metastock formulas for plotting
public sentiment and open interest etc..

Comment:  I have found John Murphy's books to be informative but his daily or
weekly commentary on CNBC has not been very accurate.  In fact, when he comes
on I usually get something to eat or turn the sound off because his comments
confuse me and never seem to bear any fruit.