RE: question and comment

RE: John Murphy

In the intro to his book "Visual Investing", he implies that he is very
constrained by the CNBC producers about how technical he can become.  I get
the sense from watching him that he is having a hard time "dummy-ing up"
his reports to make them acceptable to the CNBC brass.  They also give him
_very_ small time slots.  I'd love to see CNBC devote more time (a
30-minute show?) to TA topics!!!!!  Much better use of airtime than much of
what they current give us IMHO.

I enjoyed John's book and would recommend it as a good starting point to
anyone new to Technical Analysis.

Chip

P.S. (Totally off topic) Is anyone else annoyed by Joe Kernan's constant
whining?

On Saturday, October 11, 1997 10:20 AM, COMPRS154@xxxxxxx
[SMTP:COMPRS154@xxxxxxx] wrote:
| Question:  Does anyone follow Larry Williams' techniques using Metastock?
 If