an Internet address that supplies Canadian Stock quotes in ASCII format for
downloading to Excel? Thanks for any addresses that you may be able to
provide.</FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sat Oct 11 19:05:24 1997
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 20:44:03 -0500
From: Harley Meyer <Harley.D.Meyer-2@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, MAL2@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Brahm.Matthew@xxxxxxxx,
        huw.evans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, carterh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
        claudb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, WPhill9611@xxxxxxx
Subject: DJI Update

Not much to say. I made a few comments on the chart. If our 4 to 5
points are not all present then price movements are not guaranteed to
move up.

Total volume has been trending down and new highs - new lows is also
trending down. It is now at the bottom of the uptrend channel. If this
lower channel is broken we are going to have problems. So what do ya
think, Up? Down?

You should all know the answer by now.

I almost made a mistake of putting my money back into the mutual funds.
They have been responsing well & have moved above the point of where I
got out in August. But the last few down days in the DJIA is nice to see
& kept me from going in.

I am also noticing that the other funds in the AIM family are starting
to turn down. Some more than others. This is also another sign of a
weakness in the market.

I hope everyone is getting what I am trying to present as far as the
patterns. If not please ask. One of the reasons I am asking is that I
will not be sending these every week. But I will send every now & then
to keep you posted. And there are new MS users that join the list from
time to time.

Also some time ago someone emailed me asking for GM1.gif & GM2.gif. If I
still have them I will send them. But you need to re-email since your
email came as an attachment & you didn't leave your name at the bottom.
Sorry.

Harley Meyer

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Dji11oct.gif"