Re: DJI update

> Simplify for us simple folks Harley.  Will support @7900 hold?

The DJIA is around 7880 as I type. To answer your question nobody really knows.
Lets be honest here.

But I can tell you something. That I do know. The 4 to 5 basic patterns that I
have shared over the last few months tell me what will not happen. i.e.,

If all the patterns indicate that the market is to move up then it will. How
high? I don't know. If the patterns are missing (for moving up) and if the DJIA
moves up, there was never a guarrantee that the market would stay up.

These are observations from going back and looking at data. What we have been
missing is that big surge in up/down vol ratio.

Until the 4-5 conditions show up again we are not going to be moving up with
confidence.
Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx