Re: 6.5 Downloader problems

John,
     I use Telescan and had the same problem at first.  I've got it working
now.  Bring up the DownLoader.  Click in order on "Tools", "Vendor Options"
and set "Timeout % increase to "50".  Then click in order "OK", "Tools",
"Download", "OK", "Modem Properties", "Connection", "Advanced" and make
sure Flow Control is selected.  If it's set on "Software" change to
"Hardware".  If set on "Hardware" change to "Software".  Then click OK
twice.  Make sure "Collect Current Quotes" is checked.  Click "OK" to try
to download current quotes.  If it still doesn't work, change the name of
the first file in your first download directory to "Z_FILENAME".  I found
out I was hanging up on the first file for some reason.

     Good luck.

Jim