Re: MS' Maximum Profit System - Can it be edited?

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:51:48 -0600, you wrote:

>I don't know much about it but it can't be edited I know that for sure.
>There is a really good explanation in the manual.

I do not like this explanation very much, because (in my 6.0 manual)
it does not explain, how this MPS works in detail. Because MS' MPS
does not work on _indicators_ (e.g. modified prices), I would like to
set-up a _compatible_ customer MPS that can also handdle indicators.
So I would like to know the original MPS formulas ...

mfg ruddolf stricker