MS' Maximum Profit System - Can it be edited?

MS' built in Maximum Profit System seemingly works on _prices_ only.
Because I want to make it work also on customer indicators, I wonder
if the MPS is accessible by the user:

Can the MPS be edited or coppied to a new system test? How can this be
done?

Or has anyone the "rules" for the MPS to post it here, so that I'm
able to set-up a user MPS to work also on indicators?

Any hint is welcome.

mfg rudolf stricker