Re: Explorer Results as Input to Subsequent Explorations

You need to calm down before you fire off emails next time.  You didn't
offend me, and I really don't care however I think this one hurt your
creditbility.  First of all on you list of suggestions to Equis.  Your #
7 on the list can be done with MetaStock 6.5.  Is this what you wanted
something like this mov(C,12,E)-mov(C,26,E);Mov(
mov(C,12,E)-mov(C,26,E),9,E).  This will plot two moving averages just
like the MACD.