Re: Super Charts

Joseph,
Welcome to the club.

> . . . . .I am still learning how to trade, ...

If that means you haven't traded yet, before you play with
real money, I'd advice you to PAPER trade for some time
( it's a safe way to learn ), define your personality as
a trader, follow a system / methodology ( and stick to it ! ),
 then, when you feel ready to jump into the trading arena, do so.

Trading, particularly Commodity / Futures trading is a hot
potato, you can make a lot of money ( only less than 10% of
traders are winners ), or lose your shirt ( 90%+ of traders
are losers ).
Welcome again and.... good luck !

Efrain R Portales
Fort Worth