Wheat vs. Cotton

To all,

> There may still be an Omega or supercharts news group.  As I recall it was
> mostly filled with notes complaining about the lack of technical support
> from Omega.  Check with Omega research, there may be a local groupd in your
> friends city.

There is an Omega Research listserv at omega-research@xxxxxxxxxx ,
but it's not as good as the Metastock listserv (especially over the
past month).  The Metastock listserv has been experiencing a higher
signal-to-noise ratio after everyone stopped talking about M.M.

Signal-to-noise ratio is the ratio of good emails against junk
emails.

Overall, the Metastock list is my favorite of the eight listservs I
subscribe to.  Unfortunately, I've been lurking here (not responding
much) lately because I now have 4 jobs - plant manager, college
teacher (non-credit), computer consultant, and web page designer.  My
stock analysis has stopped, but I want to keep watching what's going
on.

I've been especially impressed by the high quality emails that come
from the regulars here.  I've been reading and I want everyone
to know:  Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
/\/\ichael Salvucci
salvucci@xxxxxxxx