Re: Wheat vs. Cotton

	This is one of my first posts to the group and I am still learning how to
trade, so please excuse any major mistakes.  I'm looking at December Wheat
or Cotton as a option to buy.  Based on current prices and looking at a 5
day Moving Average (Metastock what a great program!) it appears that Cotton
is on an upward trend while Wheat appearing to be ready to move up, is
still in a downward trend using the Moving Average.  Any comments?

	One question I have, how can I figure out the cost of an option or the
points that a commodity will cost?

Joseph