RE: metastock-digest Digest V97 #19

michael.arnoldi@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> this formula was posted some time ago by someone in th group, and is
> suposed  to indicate goog buying oportunities:
>
> Stoch(25,18)<40 AND
> Cross(Stoch(25,18),Mov(Stoch(25,18),3,S))
> AND Stoch(15,9)> Stoch(25,18) AND
> Stoch(15,9) > Mov(Stoch(15,9),3,S)
>
> anyone recognise this formula ?
>
> i am looking now for the counterpart of this formula to generate sell
> signals
>
> mike :>)

Yes Mike,

I recognize this formula, since it came from me.
Concerning the counterpart, I must say that it is much less successful than the above "long"
formula.
But you my try this one and play a little with it:

   {Stochastic, Bearish}

   Stoch(25,18 ) >80
  AND
   Cross( Mov(Stoch(25,18 ),3,S), Stoch(25,18 ))
  AND
   Stoch(15,9) <  Mov(Stoch(15,9 ),3,S)
  AND
   Stoch(5,3) <  Mov(Stoch(5,3 ),3,S)