Re: MetaStock 6.5 Possible Downloader Bug

Hi Efrain,

You must have read my mind. <g> I heard Frank singing the praises of NT
a while back, and since I recently upgraded to a Win95 Dell
266/128MegRam/8Megvideo, I've been thinking that a little better control
of system resources might solve some of my MS6.0 problems.

Believe it or not, 2 WEEKS after I recieved my new box, Dell announced
the 300mhz version for desktop (not just server) with AGP (accelerated
graphics port). So I'm sending this new one back, and getting the NEW
NEW one with NT 4.0 installed.

Is it me ? Am I getting older faster, or are the upgrades coming quicker
and quicker ?

Dick