Fw: Year 2000 Test - Y2K stocks

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 23:51:27 +1000 (EST)
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxx
From: Lloyd Nicholas <luigivb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: asx
Hi Michael,

As a new investor, the only tip I can offer is watch out for the Market
Wizard. So far it's been a dog. I think dice would be better. Metastock I am
learning slowly by reading the manual, and experimenting with the software.
Currently I am downloading the market from Paritech, and following the
top150 on the ASX.

There is a lot of jargon our American colleagues are using that goes over my
head, but there certainly is some useful info re sources for books, info, etc.

In a short while I'm off to Paris for 3 months to study "La Langue
Française", so my trading activity will be curtailed. A broker has advised
me that it is a difficult time to find good value, because of the overvalued
market. He claims that historically, a major correction occurs when the
average P/E is around 21.

Lloyd