Aussie traders

Hi Dan,

To tell the truth, I don't understand one bit !

MS 6.0 is the most troublesome piece of software I own ! I've had it for
6 months now, and I'm STILL discovering bugs.....not quirks, BUGS. (I
discovered one while waiting on hold with Equis support ! They laughed
at first, then duplicated it themselves, then mumbled the usual "will
suggest for for future upgrade" disclaimer.) GAH !

I don't NEED an upgrade, Dan. I just want what I paid for......a program
that does what the manual says it'll do, and hopefully, without
crashing.

If MS6.0 were a new car, and you bought it, parked it, and when you came
back, it had crashed itself, would you expect Ford to pay, or you ?

Would you buy the next years model, hoping IT wasn't defective too ?

Neither would I.

Dick