Not Loading

I ordered MS 6.5 earlier this week. I should have it in a day or two.
Here's a couple points to clarify some misunderstandings about software
releases.

1) MS 6.5 isn't a maintenance upgrade. It contains too many new features.

2) Unless your paying maintenance fees on a regular basis, you shouldn't
expect anything for free except software patches (a.k.a. bug fixes), which
will have a three digit version number such as  6.5.1.

David Radtke
Software Development Manager & Part time trader

 (Embedded
 image moved   metastock-list @ metastock.com
 to file:      09/11/97 04:36 PM
 PIC32093.PCX)