Re: MetaStock 6.5

 Just got MetaStock 6.5 today installed and tried to convert Large ascii
text  file of NYSE data that was
earlier than the first date in MetaStock data on My hard Drive (one day)
instead of appending
the data to the beginning of the file as the downloader in 6.0 would do 6.5
appended the date to the end of the file and adjusted first and last day of
data accordingly.  Now it seems to think that my last day of data is earlier
than my first day of data. Tried to go in and adjust first date of data
through downloader menu, but it did not work.  I don't want to go through
and manually adjust 3000+ stocks data .
Anyone have an idea about this.

Richard Linxwiler