Not Loading - II

Equis or any advanced user:
sorry, I am relatively new at using MetaStock.  I am currently going through
the manual, although I am covering much material daily.  I don't know what
C/P means (Control Programming, Copy Pointer???).  I looked at all the
indicators and none have the initials C/P.  Please tell me how to set up the
formula.  I need the formula to function in the following way:
(Stock - Cyrix or any other stock) / (S & P 500 or NASDAQ).

Daniel.

<< C/P with having clicked on the S&P Plot and dropping when the security
 plot changes color.  If you want to do an exploration of this also, go
 to http://www.equis.com and the formula page and it is posted how to do
 it.

 Equis Support