Re: New To List

Many thanks to those who answered my need of help.

Following the suggestion of Jan I learned how to use the REGEDIT. The first time, after uninstallinf MetaStock,  I asked to look for Metastock and destroied all the regs with this name. After installing it again the problem was still there.

The second time I destroied all the regs referenced not only as MetaStock, but also by the word Equis. This time, after installing it again it worked fine.

I took the time your time to put this in the net because some of you, who have not had this experience is now ready to solve the problem if it appears in your computer.

Vilas Boas