Unidentified subject!

Malc,

When you receive the book, I think you'll find that starting with Chpt 2
is more beneficial than starting with chpt 1, (unless you are very
familiar with Gann).  I think you'll also find that the trading
techniques are for the most part Gann techniques, however Murrey does
fill in some missing blanks and explanations and adds a few of his own
twists.

The only other thing I'll add is that if you find yourself getting
confused on setting up templates, etc., please feel free to drop me a
line.  I'll help if I can.