Re: Unidentified subject!

WARNING: If you don't want to read my comments about Murrey, DELETE NOW
!!!

I DON'T NEED MURREY MATH !   There, I've said it...and it feels good.  I
have systems of my own...and there's nothing like trading (and making
money) with your own system...right?  But guess what?  A couple of weeks
ago I took a chance that maybe, just maybe this guy has something.   I
don't know whether he does or not...and it's costing me a c-note to find
out.   I've only had a chance to read about a dozen pages of his book, so
I'm nowhere near reaching a conclusion.

I first checked out the Metastock List  less than two months ago.  What I
saw  was what appeared to me to be some looney tune(?) going on and on
and on about who knows what...I mean, geez, I kept waiting for the theme
from the twilight zone to begin playing.  Did it irritate me?  You bet.
Did it tick me off?  You bet.   I wanted him to get the boot...and would
have stated so in this forum but it  would have only encouraged him.

But I still read most of his posts.  And my attitude began to change
little by little.  Now there are occasions when I actually look forward
to seeing what's on his mind. (Note to Murrey:  Don't let this encourage
you.)   If I'm not in the mood, I don't read what he has to say.
Period.   And if you think I'm sticking up for him, your mistaken.  I'm
taking no sides here.  I certainly don't agree with a lot of things he
says...and I don't agree with some of the responses he draws.

Over the course of the last several years I've bought maybe a handful of
"systems".   Care to know how many I use?   ZERO.  Care to know how many
I learned something from...and apply to my trading?  Every single one.
Will I end up using Murrey's system? Probably not.   But...maybe Murrey
has something to offer...just maybe.

The point to all this?   There is always something to learn in this game.
 And you shouldn't be too choosey  from whom you learn...or from whom you
get bamboozled...if that's the way you want to look at it.  <g>

Best Regards,
Ken