McClellan Oscillator

At 03:56 PM 9/1/97 -0700, francois martin wrote:
>Hello to everybody,
>

>I'm french speeking from Montreal so my english is so so, sory for
>writing mistakes. I work 6 days a week at my job and i got 3 children's
>under 5 years old, very busy in this time. I have 1,109 unread message
>from the metastock-list usergroup.
>
>I'm not trading futures, commodites and i don't know anything that the
>fact you have levreage. I read some of the e-mail of  (try to
>understand) the man call thMurrey. I'm very open to every style of
>trading. This man seems to have a special one. My question is, does
>anybody had follow, verify his prediction or trade his prediction? Does
>he's so reliable like he's predenting, exact in his supposed prediction?
>I know there's a lot of you who doesn't like him but what about his
>projections, his technic?
>

>Thank's
>

>François Martin

Francois -

   Welcome to our group!  I wish I could do as you do to the "c" in your name!

   I like what you said about Murrey Math and the questions you ask about
it.   I hope that somehow we will be able to find out just how good or bad
it is in the form of facts.  In my opinion, getting involved with it seems
more a "Leap of Faith" than a sound business/investment decision.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/