Downloader too!

Weekly compression is extremely useful for establishing long term
potential trend changes. There is no cast iron time frame. I use 9 thro
to 100 day RSI's. When I lecture on indicators I have one rule " It must
jump out at you, if not, ignore it" That applies to all TA but
especially to oscillators.

RSI oscillators do not signal every minor move but diverence is an
exceptional early warning indicator of market turns both short and long
term. Trend breaks on RSI are also powerful signals.

I get the feeling that readers want an indicator to pick up every single
change of trend both long and short term. Forget it, it doesn't exist.
Regards,
Clive Roffey