Please discontinue my name on your mailing list!

Hello to everybody,

I'm french speeking from Montreal so my english is so so, sory for
writing mistakes. I work 6 days a week at my job and i got 3 children's
under 5 years old, very busy in this time. I have 1,109 unread message
from the metastock-list usergroup.

I'm not trading futures, commodites and i don't know anything that the
fact you have levreage. I read some of the e-mail of  (try to
understand) the man call thMurrey. I'm very open to every style of
trading. This man seems to have a special one. My question is, does
anybody had follow, verify his prediction or trade his prediction? Does
he's so reliable like he's predenting, exact in his supposed prediction?
I know there's a lot of you who doesn't like him but what about his
projections, his technic?

Thank's

François Martin