Questions about THMurrey Predictions...

Sorry its me again the rookie (not really)  but my data vender is
Rueters Trend Datalink and my software was working for a few days before
it concked. (Three days without problems) I called in and was told to
change the date format which I did but .......

Thanks to all of you guys once again for your patience but I will repay
you guys (I am coming up with a weather based indicator , full moon days
etc , since climatic condition and the solar system play a part on the
human mind and the market is the reaction of all that .........sorry I
shouldnt be telling you guys any of this youŽll are the experts but
humbly I shall contibute something later...........