Downloader

You need to call tech support, either Equis or your data provider.

When I first got Metastock I had a similar problem.  Equis tech
support showed me how to have downloader create a log.  We found an
error message coming back from the data provider (Reuters).  I then
called Reuters tech support and found that the error message meant
that they had set me up with the wrong kind of account.  Once that was
fixed everything worked fine.  But there was no way I could have fixed
it myself.